Do you love C++ and are looking for your first job? Ubisoft is waiting for you!
The Junior C++ Programmer works under the supervision of Lead Programmer to develop and support engine and gameplay features. In this position, you will be introduced to the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform experiences.
– Work with game designers and fellow programmers to conceptualize and realize new game subsystems
– Code incrementally and take care not to break existing features
– Choose the appropriate data structures and algorithms for the task at hand
– Test work after each stage to ensure stability
– Follow a coding style that is efficient and easy to read
– Solid C++ programming skills.
– Passion for a career in the games industry
– Desire and curiosity to learn and improve constantly
– Excellent problem solving and debugging ability
– Fluent in English
Read more details and apply here: http://smrtr.io/HwPs