As a Software Engineer focusing on the quality you will build the sharpest tools that help the game teams to iterate, ship and operate live games. With this opportunity, you will also participate in all game development phases and improve the quality of the product at every step – from design to production.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Establish, maintain and innovate test automation frameworks for different types of testing – client, server, end to end, regression, etc.
– Improve the development process by creating dev dashboards, debugging tools, one-click environment setups, pipelines for unit testing
– Create monitoring tools that help us detect potential flaws in live games
– Collaborate with DevOps and Central Tech teams on building and maintaining cross-game tools
– Create tools that simulate the production environment (and user behavior) from collected analytics data by building bots, demo-data sets, etc.
Sounds interesting? Apply here: