UniCredit Bank Srbija a.d. is the member of UniCredit Group, one of the
leading European financial groups with strong presence in 17 countries.
With network of approximately 8.600 branches and over 145.000 employees,
Group is present on 50 markets.
Software developers – core banking system
Working place: Belgrade
- Sound knowledge of SQL and relational databases (preferably SQL
Server, IBM DB2)
- Sound knowledge of object oriented programing conpcepts and
- Practical experience in Java (SE and EE)
Additional skills that would be considered as an asset:
- Knowledge of application servers and development stacks for Java
- Knowledge of Web Services, REST, Message Queues, ESB, ORM tools
- Expirience in advanced scripting languages like Python /
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical with strong problem solving capabilities
- Bachelor in Computer Science
Deadline for application is October 30th, 2015.
If you are interested for above mentioned position, please send your CV to
following address tatjana.jovanovic2@